Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back to School?

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've been to any kind of school and taken classes. Real long. Real, real long. But, I've decided to do it. I'm taking an A+ Certification Preparation Class at a local (well, somewhat local) Vo-Tech Center. I hope to get my certification and then maybe move on to Network Certification. What the hey, since I do so much with computers already, I guess I might as well get some kind of paper that says I know what I'm doing, right?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Wow! Welcome back to the blogging world. I've missed your posts. Good luck with the class! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

6:18 PM  
Blogger ME said...

Hi Ruth, it's been a L-O-O-N-G, busy summer! Besides, I just haven't had too much to say lately.

I hope I do well with the class and passing the exam. I'd really like to get my certification.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Congratulations on getting back into the learning world....you're gonna be an awesome student (with Amanda out of the house, I'm sure there's plenty of quiet study time :) well, I'm not sure about the cats tho). Anyhoo, best of luck and glad to see you back on here!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Amanda and Nathan said...

Yay Mom! I'm so excited that you're going for those certs. (A little disappointed that you haven't told me this yet, but I'm over that.) Good Luck! I know you'll do great!

8:50 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Yeah, I kept meaning to say something to you, but I kept forgetting when I talked to you on the phone.

I answered some sample A+ Cert questions and did great on the software portion (only missed one relating to NT4) but didn't do so well on the hardware part, which really suprised me. But, heck, who even uses RAMbus in a computer these days?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home