Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It's been a long time

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've been here and written anything. I mean, really, no one really cares what I think anyhow, do they?

The summer was busy, I lost my job in August, a complete surprise to me, I never thought THAT would happen. But, it did.

We're finally, FINALLY, going to get my husband's retirement money! After waiting nearly TWO years for it! We're supposed to get a check the end of this month which will be turned over into an IRA that he can start drawing on with no penalties. It will come in very handy these days, now that I'm not able to find another job (who wants to hire a 57 year old lady, with only a high school education and an A+ certification?) Doesn't mean much these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home