Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's almost Friday!

I need a break. Work has gotten pretty stressful lately. A nice long vacation in a warm sunny place would be real cool right now.

Manda and I did our JDRF Walk on September 24th. Donations were down, but thanks to everyone who showed their support and generosity to us by making a donation. The weather started out a bit iffy, but the sun eventually poked through the clouds and we had a very nice walk along the Grand River in downtown Grand Rapids. There was a fairly large turnout of walkers there too. All in all, it was a very nice day.

My A+ Certification class is coming along nicely. I'm learning a lot of technical stuff I didn't really know before, probably some stuff that you don't really need to know to mess with a computer, but the specifics on how it really works are pretty neat. You'd be amazed at what's inside that box on or next to your desk. I'm amazed at the people who dreamed all this up and got it all to work.

One more day and then a break. Manda said she might come home for a day or so this weekend. I hope she does. It will be nice to see her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home