Friday, February 03, 2006

More Ice Cream

Man-oh-man-oh-man. I'm really liking this making ice-cream thing. Last weekend we made mint cookies 'n cream ice-cream. Used the vanilla ice-cream recipe and broke up mint orea cookies to put in it. Manda said it was as good as Ben and Jerry's. Yum!

Today I took a dark chocolate candy bar I bought in Toronto this past summer (the expiration date was a few months away yet) and shaved it with a knife to make small pieces and put it in the vanilla ice-cream recipe. Really yum.

I want to make a Kaluha ice-cream yet. And strawberry. I'm going to have to get the treadmill out and start using it on a regular basis so I don't get fat eating all this great homemade ice-cream!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda and Nathan said...

Remember... I absolutely do not ever want to be given one of those things for any type of present. Never ever. (And I mean NEVER). :D

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home