Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm bummed

The Vo-Tech Center I've been taking classes at called today to tell me my Network+ Certification class has been cancelled due to lack of enrollment. They needed to have a minimum of five people enrolled and there was only two of us. I am so bummed. So, now I'm checking around to see if there's other schools that have a similar type of training. I found a place in Toledo, but oh, they are so very expensive. Over $1,000 to take the Network+ Certification class there! Ouch! So, I'm still looking. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I know how that feels - I've had issues with closed or cancelled classes a lot at the community college. I'm relieved to be going to a university in the fall so I can have some more availability of classes again. Good luck!!!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home